Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com and quote your invoice number to arrange this. The company regrets that no cancellations will be refunded, course documentation will, however, be sent to the delegate. For an event cancelled by The Hatchery registration fees are fully refundable.
Substitutions: Registered delegates may be substituted at no extra charge. Please notify us in writing at least 48 hours prior to the conference. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your invoice number to arrange this. Delegates may not "share" a pass between multiple attendees without prior authorisation.
Payments: Full payment must be received within 7 days of receipt of the invoice. To qualify for early bird discounts, your registration must be 'booked and paid' by the early bird date specified
The Hatchery reserves the right to cancel any conference for any reason and will not be responsible for airfare, hotel or any other costs incurred by attendees. No liability is assumed by The Hatchery for changes in program date, content, speakers or venue. For any queries related to payments or for any further general information please contact us on 1300 918 334 and our customer service representatives will be happy to assist.
Endorsers & Media Partners
DAMA Australia Inc is an Australian association composed of state based branches. The organisation is governed at the national level by a National Executive made up of branches representatives. Each branch has its own committee responsible for local events.
DAMA Australia is part of the worldwide network of more than 60 DAMA chapters which form DAMA International. An Affiliation Agreement has been executed between DAMA International and DAMA Australia.
DAMA Australia is dedicated to improving and promoting the field of Information Management.
- Promote the understanding and practice of managing information as a key enterprise asset.
- Help information management practitioners become more knowledgeable and skilled in their profession.
- Provide a forum for exchange of information, problems, ideas, experiences, resources, and questions.
- Conduct regular presentations on information management related topics.
- Promote the Data Management Body of Knowledge (DM BOK).
- Teach and administer the international certification program – Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP).