Find your strengths and continue your leadership journey with confidence
Women make up over 65% of the NSW public sector workforce, accounting for nearly 70% of all 5-6 level roles. Unfortunately, these numbers decline further and further as seniority and pay rise, dropping to 39% in SES level positions.
But this should not be discouraging. All agencies have set clear targets for female representation at executive leadership level, meaning that you, and women like you, stand the greatest chance of promotion in the coming months and years.
Intimate, engaging and hands-on, this course will upskill you in key areas so you can take the next step in your leadership journey with confidence. Specifically designed for women in NSW public sector grades 7-8 roles, this unique learning experience is built around the focus capabilities for your role and career trajectory. Build resilience, cultivate communication, negotiation and problem solving skills, and lead a high performing team with trust and confidence.
This program has been thoughtfully designed to optimise your learning experience around your work week. You will walk away refreshed, inspired and confident in your leadership and the path ahead.
This masterclass is:
• Tailored for you: Built around the focus capabilities of NSW public sector leadership roles
• Led by one of our top-rated and most trusted facilitators: Who has coached 160+ of our customers in the past year alone with a customer satisfaction rating of 99%
• Great for Groups: Group bookings are highly popular, with the opportunity to work together as a team as well as forge new connections across the NSW public sector
What can I expect from a online masterclass?
• Professional live online event delivery team and live IT support – This isn’t our first rodeo. We specialise in delivering online learning and have served thousands of customers. Our live event delivery team will be online with you to address any IT challenges and support the facilitator so everyone can focus on learning without any distractions.
• A personalised learning experience – With a maximum of 20 participants, this intimate and hands-on Masterclass will give you the opportunity to share your personal objectives and organisational challenges, work in groups to solve problems and have 1-1 discussions with the facilitator to receive personalised feedback and insights.
• Build new connections and a support network of like-minded peers – You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of NSW public sector professionals, all with a special interest in growing as leaders. Each participant will work in small groups throughout the modules to provide support, advice and networking between sessions, with many support networks continuing beyond the program as lasting relationships.
• A toolkit of takeaway resources – Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks and hacks that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your leadership development journey and career progression goals.
Who will attend?
Aspiring, emerging and existing female leaders across the NSW public sector in Grade 7 & 8 roles such as:
• Executive Assistant
Attend to learn:
- Build authentic confidence to stand in your worth & maximise your potential
- Shift from a management to a leadership mindset
- Explore how to be a more effective leader through self-leadership & Emotional Intelligence
- Learn how to communicate effectively & build influence