The future of aged care starts now
In partnership with:
With the imminent release of the Royal Commission into Quality and Safety in Aged Care, providers are at a critical turning point. Now is the time to carve out a new way forward to better support older Australians and their families, while ensuring a strong and sustainable industry.
It was in the wake of the Financial Services Royal Commission that the NAB Chairman and CEO were forced to step down, and it was after the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse that sweeping reforms passed through parliament. Likewise, while it may seem like the work and challenges that have hounded the aged care sector over the last few years will culminate with the Final Report, in fact it is only the beginning. Positive, necessary change must be driven by the board and executive leadership as providers are called not only to respond but to reimagine and work strategically.
Designed in partnership with COTA and ACSA, this online conference brings together experts, advocates and leaders from across Australia to unpack the Final Report and tackle the biggest issues for effective governance. Don’t miss this essential opportunity to ensure your board and executive are informed and equipped to lead your organisation and actively shape the future of aged care.
What will you take away from this event?
• Hear essential insights from experts and key stakeholders including Peak Bodies, Industry Thought Leaders, and progressive Aged Care providers
• Get access to need to know information about the critical implications of the Royal Commission’s Final Report – made available to you online both live and on-demand
• Take learnings from a range of experiences and perspectives to help shape your organisational strategy with robust panel discussions on the Royal Commission Final Report and Consumer Engagement
• Share your thoughts and ask your burning questions in interactive polls, panel discussions and Live Q&A
• Connect with your peers virtually and continue to grow your network
Who will attend?
Leaders, Executives and Board Members from Home and Residential Aged Care Providers.
Attend to learn:
- Unpack the Royal Commission Final Report
- Explore prudential & financial implications of the Final Report
- Strengthen governance with lessons learned through the COVID-19 pandemic
- Foster genuine consumer engagement to build trust & enable your organisation to deliver better care & quality of life