Building a sustainable & high-quality aged care system
The current reform agenda is expected to deliver a substantial overhaul of the aged care system.
2022 will be a significant year for providers in preparing their organisations for change. As the sector grapples with an aged care workforce crisis, begins transitioning to new funding models and with a review of the Aged Care Quality Standard underway, it’s critical to understand how these reforms will impact you.
Join us at the Aged & Community Care Reform conference to gain a deeper understanding of the evolving reform agenda, rollout and priorities for the rest of the year. Learn from senior leaders and key stakeholders across the sector to help you prepare for change, gain clarity, and begin developing strategies to help you navigate complexity.
Let’s lead this change towards delivering a sustainable and high-quality aged care system together.
Why attend this event?
• Hear timely insights on current reform and priorities for the sector from Senior stakeholders from Government, Peak Bodies, Providers and Consumers
• Content relevant to you – Featuring a Residential stream and a Home & Community care stream
• Keynotes, panel discussions and case studies across critical issues including workforce, quality and financial sustainability
• Access need-to-know information both live and on-demand
• Share your thoughts and ask your burning questions in interactive polls, panel discussions and Live Q&A
• Excellent Connectivity and a tailored online experience facilitated by our premier conference platform and experiences IT, AV and delivery teams
Who will attend?
Chief Executives, General Managers, Directors and Managers from Residential Aged Care and Home and Community Care providers with responsibilities for:
• Clinical, Quality & Care Delivery
• Finance, Risk & Compliance
Need a business proposal to send to your boss? Click here to download the template
Attend to learn:
- A pulse check on key reform developments in Residential & Home & Community Care
- Manage the transition to new funding models & build financial sustainability
- Transitioning to the AN-ACC care funding model
- The future of the Support at Home Program