Looking to the future of aged care
In partnership with:
2020 has been the most challenging year yet for the aged care sector. The pressure of the ongoing Royal Commission, the challenges of transitioning to the Single Aged Care Quality Standards and the devastating impact of the COVID-19 pandemic have had a compounding effect on providers, leaving many stretched, workforce challenged and financially vulnerable. As we look forward to 2021, many challenges remain on the horizon – but also potential opportunities. How do providers stay resilient in the ongoing challenges of COVID-19 and prepare for the challenges and opportunities that the release of the final report of the Royal Commission will create?
Join our experts and like-minded peers from around Australia at the Aged Care Reform: Strategising for 2021 online conference. Developed in partnership with COTA Australia and ACSA, this event has been designed to address the biggest questions facing the sector. Gain practical insights to maximise your organisational planning and get ahead of the curve for 2021 and participate in conversations with industry leaders that are actively shaping the future of aged care.
Why attend this event?
- Hear from a range of experts and key stakeholders including Peak Bodies, Government, Industry Thought Leaders, and progressive Aged Care providers
- Get access to all the need to know information about the current reform landscape – made available to you online both live and on-demand
- Get exposed to a variety of perspectives on the future of aged care with robust panel discussions on funding, the workforce, governance, home and residential aged care
- Share your thoughts and ask your burning questions in interactive polls, panel discussions and Live Q&A
- Connect with your peers virtually and continue to grow your network
Who will attend?
Leaders, Executives and Board Members from Home and Residential Aged Care Providers
Attend to learn:
- Reviewing reform to date and unpacking future directions of the reform agenda
- Analysing Counsels Assisting’s proposals and calculating the likely recommendations of the Royal Commission into Quality in Aged Care
- Exploring opportunities to fund the aged care system of the future
- Identifying opportunities to attract, strengthen & grow the aged care workforce