Why you? Because you are the future of APS leadership
Whether you know it or not, you are about to make history.
There are currently far more women than men working in the APS, but this is heavily skewed to positions of EL2 and below. Your current level of APS 3-4 is the most highly populated by women, making up over 70% of the workforce. The need for more women in senior leadership is clear, and most, if not all departments are working hard to achieve overall gender parity in leadership.
This means that you have both the best opportunity and the highest probability of moving into leadership and changing the game for women in the public sector. Are you willing to step up and take the challenge?
Designed with you in mind, this two-part seminar will help you reach new heights of professional performance and set you on your leadership journey with confidence. Learn how to identify and mobilise your strengths and networks, build your professional brand and presence, increase your influence and decode your organisation’s power matrix, build resilience in yourself so you can take setbacks in your stride and chart a roadmap of your future career progression into leadership. Join The Hatchery on this journey to develop the right mindset, skillset and toolset to shine brightly in your role and break new ground for women in public sector leadership.
This seminar is:
• Run by one of our highest rated facilitators. With 200+ past attendees, Karen has an average customer satisfaction rating of 98%
• Evidence-based and time-tested. This is a waffle-free zone, these strategies are 100% effective
• Tailored for you. With content and learning activities designed with your role and your challenges in mind
What can I expect from this seminar?
Who will attend?
Aspiring, emerging and existing female leaders across the Australian Public Sector in APS3 – APS4 roles such as:
Who is this not for?
• Seasoned managers with established networks
• Management through to C-Suite
• Anyone with a strong working knowledge of these topics
Need a business proposal to send to your boss? Click hereto download the template
Attend to learn:
- Direct your career forward by discovering your strengths, inhibitors and most valuable networks
- Cultivate greater confidence and presence in your organisation to emphasise your value
- Increase your communication impact and build your influence with simple and effective strategies
- Cultivate key leadership skills that will be useful now and for the rest of your career