Advance your skills & position yourself as a strong female leader
Intimate and hands-on, this unique learning opportunity will facilitate the personal development you need to optimise performance and accelerate your growth. Designed for female leaders in APS 5 & 6 level roles, this interactive, three-part digital Masterclass will set you up to thrive as a public sector leader, developing the skills and confidence to overcome obstacles and seize opportunities for career progression.
Choose your dates:
What can I expect from this digital Masterclass?
Even though we are going digital don’t worry – you won’t miss out on any of the benefits of a face to face event! Here’s what you can expect:
- Highly interactive learning – Designed to give you all the same interactive and hands-on learning experiences you normally would, you won’t be a passive observer in this Masterclass. Be an active participant through small group breakout sessions, Q&A and scenario-based discussions!
- Build new connections & a support network of like-minded peers – You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of APS professionals, all with a special interest in growing high performing teams.
- Module-based learning – Split over three learning modules, participants will have time to digest new learnings, think of further questions and put new skills and tools into practice between sessions.
- Easy to use digital resources – Walk away with a suite of resources and materials for you and your team
- Personalised learning – With a maximum of 20 participants, you will have the opportunity to share your personal objectives, have 1-1 discussions with the facilitator and receive personalised feedback and insights
Who will attend?
Aspiring, emerging and existing female leaders across the Australian Public Sector, and male champions of change in APS5 & APS6 or state-based equivalent roles such as:
- Senior Officers
- Team Leaders
Attend to learn:
- Explore how to be a more effective leader through Emotional Intelligence
- Shift from a management to a leadership mindset
- Understand how to use Design Thinking to innovate & harness creativity
- Find your focus & understand how to get the most out of your time