This program has been thoughtfully designed to optimise your learning experience around your work week, you will walk away refreshed, inspired and confident in your leadership and the path ahead.
This masterclass is:
• Popular: Our equal highest attended and rated leadership masterclass of 2020-21
• Highly Rated: With 140+ participants in 2020-21, Claire Harrison received an average customer satisfaction rating of 99%
• Great for Groups: Group bookings are highly popular, with the opportunity to work together as a team as well as forge new connections across the APS
What can I expect from a online masterclass?
• Professional live online event delivery team and live IT support - This isn’t our first rodeo. We specialise in delivering online learning and have served thousands of customers. Our live event delivery team will be online with you to address any IT challenges and support the facilitator so everyone can focus on learning without any distractions.
• A personalised learning experience - With a maximum of 20 participants, this intimate and hands-on Masterclass will give you the opportunity to share your personal objectives and organisational challenges, work in groups to solve problems and have 1-1 discussions with the facilitator to receive personalised feedback and insights.
• Build new connections and a support network of like-minded peers - You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of APS professionals, all with a special interest in growing as APS 5-6 leaders. Each participant will work in small groups throughout the modules to provide support, advice and networking between sessions, with many support networks continuing beyond the program as lasting relationships.
• A toolkit of takeaway resources - Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks and hacks that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your leadership development journey and career progression goals.
Who will attend?
Aspiring, emerging and existing female leaders across the Australian Public Sector in APS5 & APS6 roles such as:
• Manager & Senior Manager
• Senior Advisor & Senior Analyst
• Team Leader
• Project Manager
• Departmental Officer
Benefits of attending
- Build authentic confidence to stand in your worth & maximise your potential
- Shift from a management to a leadership mindset
- Develop your personal brand to lead with greater impact
- Learn how to communicate with clarity & build influence
- Discuss how to nurture relationships & build your support network
- Explore how to be a more effective leader through Emotional Intelligence
- Understand how to use Design Thinking to innovate & harness creativity
- Find your focus & understand how to get the most out of your time
- Break the stress cycle: How to bounce back & succeed over the long term
- From surviving to thriving: Why mindfulness matters
Speaker & Facilitator
Claire Harrison is a former tech and media industry business leader, Executive Coach and Vedic Meditation teacher and holds a Diploma in Positive Psychology. Claire’s areas of expertise include resilient leadership, building emotional intelligence capability, mindfulnessbased strengths training and executive coaching with a focus on leadership, career and business.
Claire is the former NSW Director for Women in Digital International and has held several senior leadership roles, including REA Group, Mamamia Women’s Network, Women’s Agenda, Pacific Magazines and Getty Images and has over 15 years’ experience leading teams and developing workplace culture.
What People Are Saying
“Big ‘AHA’ moments. Claire has inspired me to grow my confidence, embrace my vulnerability and be a better leader by working to my strengths and being authentically me.”February 2021
“This was the most engaging and valuable training course I have completed to date. The skills and strategies I have gained are easy to implement in my work life (and personal) and I feel liberated and in control of my professional progress.”January 2021
“Great opportunity to bring some different ideas into our department. I found it valuable to work on the course material with women from a wide range of roles across Australia.”December 2020
“Claire was incredibly engaging and gave me some fantastic ideas to take away with me. I will definitely be a stronger leader after taking part in this course.”February 2021
“This course addressed many of my anxieties and hesitations around taking the next step towards leadership. I now understand that I am in control, that I have the tools that I need, and that I can be intentional and mindful of the direction I take.”December 2020
“This was the best course I’ve ever attended. It really got me thinking about the big picture, not only about my leadership but my self care. I cannot thank Claire enough for what she has taught me over the past three days.”January 2021