This program has been thoughtfully designed to optimise your learning experience around your work week, you will walk away refreshed, inspired and confident in your leadership and the path ahead.
What can I expect from a online masterclass?• Professional live online event delivery team and live IT support - This isn’t our first rodeo. We specialise in delivering online learning and have served thousands of customers. Our live event delivery team will be online with you to address any IT challenges and support the facilitator so everyone can focus on learning without any distractions.
• A personalised learning experience - With a maximum of 22 participants, this intimate and hands-on Masterclass will give you the opportunity to share your personal objectives and organisational challenges, work in groups to solve problems and have 1-1 discussions with the facilitator to receive personalised feedback and insights.
• Build new connections and a support network of like-minded peers - You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of APS professionals, all with a special interest in growing as APS 5-6 leaders. Each participant will work in small groups throughout the modules to provide support, advice and networking between sessions, with many support networks continuing beyond the program as lasting relationships.
• A toolkit of takeaway resources - Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks and hacks that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your leadership development journey and career progression goals.
This masterclass is:• Popular: Our equal-highest attended and rated leadership masterclass of the past two years
• Highly Rated: With 500+ participants since 2020, Claire Harrison received an average customer satisfaction rating of 99%
• Great for Groups: Group bookings provide the opportunity to work together as a team as well as forge new connections across the APS
Who will attend?Aspiring, emerging and existing female leaders across the Australian Public Sector in APS5 & APS6 roles such as:
• Manager & Senior Manager
• Senior Advisor & Senior Analyst
• Officer & Senior Officer
• Analyst & Senior Analyst
• Team Leader
Benefits of attending
- Build authentic confidence to stand in your worth and maximise your potential
- Shift from a management to a leadership mindset
- Develop your personal brand to lead with greater impact
- Learn how to communicate with clarity and build influence
- Discuss how to nurture relationships and build your support network
- Explore how to be a more effective leader through Emotional Intelligence
- Find your focus and understand how to get the most out of your time
- Break the stress cycle: How to bounce back and succeed over the long term
- From surviving to thriving: Why mindfulness matters
Speaker & Facilitator
Claire Harrison is an executive coach, writer, facilitator & mindfulness teacher. She is a former tech & media industry business leader, holding senior leadership roles with REA Group, Mamamia Women’s Network, Business Chicks, Women’s Agenda, Getty Images & NewsCorp. Claire is the founder of The Calm Revolution, a centre for mindfulness & meditation & hosts a weekly podcast of the same name. Claire holds a Diploma in Positive Psychology and her areas of expertise include resilient leadership, building emotional intelligence, mindfulness based strengths training & executive coaching with a focus on leadership & business. She has over 15 years experience leading high performing teams & developing workplace culture.
What People Are Saying
“Fantastic presentation, engaging facilitator and well worth the time out to attend for my development.”Water and the Environment, March 2022
“Probably one of the most important courses one could attend as a junior leader within the APS. The ability to self-reflect and present your genuine self in the workplace is critical to long term success and well-being, and Claire’s honest guidance in this area was invaluable!”
“This is not a dry leadership skills course. It guides you through your own skills with a journey of reflection. It can be quite emotional to have such help, and to see that indeed you are not alone in the experiences you have had, or the troubles you have to carry on. Take the time to do the course. It is not just for your work, but your life in general.”
“Big ‘AHA’ moments. Claire has inspired me to grow my confidence, embrace my vulnerability and be a better leader by working to my strengths and being authentically me.”
“This course addressed many of my anxieties and hesitations around taking the next step towards leadership. I now understand that I am in control, that I have the tools that I need, and that I can be intentional and mindful of the direction I take.”
“Great opportunity to bring some different ideas into our department. I found it valuable to work on the course material with women from a wide range of roles across Australia.”Skills and Employment, May 2021