Workplace communication is just like assembling flatpack furniture. Without clear instructions, we quickly become confused, frustrated and give up. If you are not able to convey your ideas and requests to team members and stakeholders clearly, then it is impossible to expect an understanding or outcome that you will be happy with.
High-performing professionals and influential leaders need to be able to communicate effectively in order to succeed, and this seminar will give you the tools to do just that. You will not only learn the fundamentals of successful communication and how to capture and maintain your audience’s attention and engagement but also how to cultivate buy-in for your ideas and deliver a message that compels and motivates them into action. Delivered by a published expert in communication for leaders and professionals wishing to motivate and influence those around them, this value-packed half-day Seminar is not to be missed.
This seminar is:
- Run by one of our top-rated facilitators. With 200+ attendees giving Shane a customer satisfaction rating of 98%
- Information rich & value packed. Shane will condense the main takeaways from his book into a single session with tangible takeaways and tools
- An essential topic for high performance & promotion. Our research shows that this is the most frequently required skill across all positions, so learn how to both use and demonstrate it effectively
What can I expect from this virtual seminar?
- A highly engaging and top-rated facilitator: Shane is an expert in virtual facilitation and will keep you engaged and informed throughout this online Seminar. Past attendees rave about his style and energy, as proven by his current customer satisfaction rating of 98% after 200+ attendees.
- Professional live online event delivery team and live IT support: This isn’t our first rodeo. We specialise in delivering online learning and have served thousands of customers. We have customised our offering to ensure all of your feedback is taken and actioned to provide the best possible experience for all customers.
- One value-packed online session: Maximise your learning and your time through one in-depth session and get direct feedback from an expert communicator.
- A toolkit of takeaway resources: Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks, tools that you will be able to implement immediately in your role.
Who will attend?This seminar is designed for professionals and leaders looking to improve their effectiveness, influence and overall performance through compelling, engaging communication and presentations.
Learn and grow alongside your team - group discounts availableGroups of 10 save 10% | Groups of 20 save 20%
What will you take away?
- Improve both your professional communication and presentation skills
- Capture and communicate your thoughts with greater confidence and clarity
- Establish yourself as a trusted and credible voice in your organisation
- Accelerate change and buy-in with simple and practical communication strategies
- Extend your reach and influence within your organisation
- Mobilise people towards action both internally and externally
Author of Lead the Room & Let's Talk Culture
Shane is a Queenslander by birth, Melbournian by choice, curious by nature and creative at heart. He has spent the last decade developing remarkable leaders and teams.
He is an expert in leader communication, blending his experience in business and psychology to help leaders communicate, connect and collaborate more effectively in order to bring out the best in those they lead.
As a speaker, coach and trainer, Shane has partnered with some of Australia’s most well known and loved businesses across not for profit, public and private sectors and his work has been featured in a number of Australian and Global publications including Forbes, The Australian, Marketing, HRD, In The Black and more.
Shane’s coaching helps individuals and teams better understand what makes them exceptional and how they can leverage that to achieve individual and collective outcomes.
What People Are Saying
“Engaging, process driven and highly entertaining. I really enjoyed this session and would recommend it to anyone who is developing their presentation and communications skills.”City of Melbourne, January 2022
“Highly recommended! Very practical!”Tertiary Education Quality Standards Agency, January 2022
“Shane was a fantastic presenter. I now have new strategies to make my next presentation more impactful.”Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry, January 2022
“A great course for future and and current leaders wanting to communicate better in public speaking settings.”Department of the Premier and Cabinet QLD, January 2022