|Add to calendar||
Day 1 - Monday 30th January, 2023
• Crafting your mental real estate and shaping your intent
• The Principle of Attention – Cutting through the noise
• The Principle of Tension – Giving people a reason to listen
Join this breakout session and connect with your peers to reflect on the key learnings from Session One.
• The Principle of Perspective – Leading with storytelling
• Exploring communication preferences and perspectives
• Understanding the art and science of communication
Join this breakout session and connect with your peers to reflect on the key learnings from Session Two.
• The Principle of Resolution – Developing messaging that sticks
• The Principle of Action – Making change and impact accessible
Join this breakout session and connect with your peers to reflect on the key learnings from Session Three.
Author of Lead the Room & Let's Talk Culture
Shane is a Queenslander by birth, Melbournian by choice, curious by nature and creative at heart. He has spent the last decade developing remarkable leaders and teams.
He is an expert in leader communication, blending his experience in business and psychology to help leaders communicate, connect and collaborate more effectively in order to bring out the best in those they lead.
As a speaker, coach and trainer, Shane has partnered with some of Australia’s most well known and loved businesses across not for profit, public and private sectors and his work has been featured in a number of Australian and Global publications including Forbes, The Australian, Marketing, HRD, In The Black and more.
Shane’s coaching helps individuals and teams better understand what makes them exceptional and how they can leverage that to achieve individual and collective outcomes.