How can we evolve & transform government communications?
Clarity and engagement are key to effective communication, and in an increasingly fragmented media landscape, effective engagement means knowing your audience. But just how do government communicators cut through the noise to deliver timely campaigns and initiatives that are citizen-centric and deliver on strategic objectives? What separates a good campaign from a bad one? And how do you measure success?
The Public Sector Strategic Communication & Engagement Conference will unpack these questions and how to deliver results-based communication campaigns that align with policy goals, drive behaviour change and ensure targeted engagement. We will explore the essential skills and tools fundamental to campaign success and, importantly, how to measure and evaluate their effectiveness.
Hear from senior leaders and experts, sharing best practice approaches and discussing emerging opportunities for government communicators to innovate, use data driven insights and apply storytelling to advance strategic communications in the public sector.
Why should you attend?
- Hear from some of the most formidable leaders in government communications including insights from
- 4 international speakers
- Unpack some of the most pressing issues facing government communicators including combating misinformation, cutting through the fragmented media landscape and using behavioural insights to drive success
- Get access to need to know information made available to you online both live and on-demand
- Share your thoughts and ask your burning questions in interactive polls, panel discussions and Live Q&A
- Connect with your peers virtually and continue to grow your network
Who will attend?
Senior leaders from Federal, State and Local Government with responsibilities for:
- Public Affairs/Relations
- Digital Media
- Stakeholder & Community Engagement
Attend to learn:
- Insights from experts & practitioners on using data & behavioural insights to drive change
- Influence behaviour of targeted audiences with outcomes-based strategies
- Discover how to use storytelling & narrative to support growth across your social channels
- Explore the latest developments in measurement & evaluation of communication