This highly practical and interactive Masterclass is designed to provide you with the tools to develop and strengthen your customer strategy and align it with your experience design to achieve better outcomes for your customers.
Who will attend?
Executives, Directors and Managers from Federal, State and Local Government with responsibilities for:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Customer Strategy & Design
- Customer Centric Transformation
- Service Delivery & Design
- Customer Contact & Support
- Client Services
Even though we are going virtual don’t worry - you won’t miss out on any of the benefits of a face to face event!
Here’s what you can expect.
- Highly interactive learning - Designed to give you all the same interactive and hands-on learning experiences you normally would, you won’t be a passive observer in this Masterclass. Be an active participant through small group breakout sessions, Q&A, scenario based discussions and simulation
- Networking opportunities - Make new connections with your peers
- Designed to stagger learning - Giving you the time to digest the content and put new skills and methods into practice between module one and module two
- Easy to use digital resources - Walk away with a suite of resources and materials for you and your team
What you will take away
- Discover how to apply a customer centric approach to service design & delivery
- Develop detailed customer groups & value maps for your organisation
- Strengthen your approach to communicating & delivering customer value
- Learn how to better align customer strategy with experience design
- Gain personalised feedback & insights to support effective implementation of your customer strategy & experience design
Mark is a pragmatic consultant, author and speaker who applies a natural business talent with a broad set of methodologies and deep experience to bring about results and demonstrable change within the organisations he works with. He has 30 years experience, made up of 15 years of management consulting and a further 15 years in senior management, mainly at Suncorp. In addition to this, Mark has 12 years experience as a sessional academic with QUT and Griffith University School of Business (where he is currently a member of the Industry Advisory Board).
One of Mark’s core consulting areas is applying a Customer Centric approach to Business. This area of practice focuses on the development of customer centricity with the view of aligning resources and maximising business results. This includes the development of customer strategies, designing customer engagement approaches, customer service and experience management practice. Mark has worked across industries and applied these methods in both a B2B and B2C, as well as Government and nonprofits, with the objective to improve customer experience and customer management capability, sales results and the delivery of value to customers. His work in this area has also included the establishment of CRM and campaign management systems. He is a Net Promoter Certified Associate (NPS). During his time with Suncorp, Mark led the business-wide Alfinanz Strategy and CRM initiative that placed Suncorp with the highest cross-selling rate of any financial services group in Australia. He also managed the transformation of an existing 250-seat call centre into a 600-seat contact centre.
Mark has a depth of experience in conducting large organisational reviews, supporting ERP/CRM implementations to facilitating strategy development and planning. These skills are backed up by practical working knowledge of improvement methodologies, (e.g. Six Sigma, WorkOut™) and he is an Accredited Cognitive Edge Practitioner. He is certified in the Prosci Change Management Methodology.
Mark has used his pragmatic competencies to deliver sustainable outcomes and value. He supports this experience through formal qualifications and extensive speaking engagements on Customer Centric Business, CRM, Sales Management, Performance Measurement and Contact Centres in Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia.