Achieving customer centricity in the public service
As customers increasingly benchmark their experience with public sector organisations against the innovative and personalised customer experience delivered by private companies – there is more pressure than ever for public sector organisations to become more effective, efficient and responsive to the public. Government organisations at all levels need a robust customer strategy to not only meet the diverse needs of their customers, but to support ongoing customer-centric design and quality improvement.
After two sold out sessions in 2020, this highly practical digital Masterclass is back for 2021. Join Customer Experience Specialist Mark Hocknell in this deep dive designed to provide you with the tools to strengthen your customer strategy. Designed specifically for digital delivery, tune in from anywhere in Australia to connect with like minded individuals and take away practical strategies to achieve better outcomes for your customers.
What can I expect from this online Masterclass?
Even though we are going digital don’t worry – you won’t miss out on any of the benefits of a face to face event! Here’s what you can expect.
• Highly interactive learning – Designed to give you all the same interactive and hands-on learning experiences you normally would, you won’t be a passive observer in this Masterclass. Be an active participant through small group breakout sessions, Q&A and scenario based discussions!
• Networking opportunities – Make new connections with your peers
• Module-based learning – Giving you the time to digest the content and put new skills and methods into practice between modules
• Easy to use digital resources – Walk away with a suite of resources and materials for you and your team
• Personalised learning – With a maximum of 20 participants, you will have the opportunity to share your personal objectives, have 1-1 discussions with the facilitator and receive personalised feedback and insights.
Who will attend?
Executives, Directors and Managers from Federal, State and Local Government with responsibilities for:
• Customer Experience
• Customer Service
• Customer Strategy & Design
• Customer Centric Transformation
• Service Delivery & Design
• Customer Contact & Support
• Client Services
What will this Masterclass not cover?
This course provides a pragmatic approach to developing a meaningful customer strategy for your organisation, which in turn will allow you to align your customer experience efforts with organisational outcomes.
No previous knowledge is required as a prerequisite for this course. If you are experienced in customer journey mapping and experience design but feel that there is currently a gap between your CX and the organisation, you are highly likely to find value in this course. However, if you feel confident developing a comprehensive organisational customer strategy that informs the CX efforts, this course may not be for you.
Need a business proposal to send to your boss? Click here to download the template
Attend to learn:
- Examine your current customer strategy & identify opportunities for improvement
- Discover how to apply a customer centric approach to service design & delivery
- Understand the key elements a meaningful customer strategy in a government context
- Develop detailed customer groups & value maps for your organisation