|Add to calendar||
- Day 1 - Wednesday 7th September, 2022 Day 1
- Day 2 - Thursday 8th September, 2022 Day 2
- Day 3 - Friday 9th September, 2022 Day 3
Day 1 - Wednesday 7th September, 2022
• Determine your personal call to courage and find out what is standing in your way
• Discover the armour you wear at work and learn how to step into the ‘Arena’ without your armour
• Develop emotional literacy for key areas
• Shame, empathy, forgiveness and grief
• Build trust and relationships at work, it’s a practical process and a brave act
Day 2 - Thursday 8th September, 2022
• Understand personal and organisational values
• Use values to inform your decision making and correct your course if necessary
• Creating work environments that inspires, lifts and improves productivity and effectiveness
• Having meaningful conversations that improve relationships and performance
Day 3 - Friday 9th September, 2022
• Lean into your own personal leadership style
• Practicing braving in a safe environment
• Increase trust in your relationships and teams
• Learn what to do after you fail, what daring leaders do to get back up
• Rising strong after failure to gain knowledge and courage
In the balmy city of San Antonio, Texas in early 2019, Michelle Holland became one of the first Dare to Lead™ facilitators to be certified by Dr Brené Brown herself.
Adding to her research of the last 20 years, Brené has studied how to apply her unique personal development formula to the workplace. She discovered a method of helping leaders become courageous leaders, and now it’s time to share it with the world.
Michelle is a specialist in business culture transformation and self-actualised Leadership. She brings the Dare to Lead program to life by showing you how to apply the four courage-building skill sets to improve your leadership style, and your team and organisation culture, and as a bonus… improve your life.
Fiona is an executive coach and senior organisational consultant, passionate about helping people connect to purpose. She is recognised as a caring, inquisitive coach effective in aligning business strategy with practical solutions to enhance individual, team, and organisation performance.
She has an honest, direct, and spirited facilitation style that is appreciated by her clients and believes in empowering the people in organisations to create the environment and conditions where they can realise their potential.
Fiona pairs her creative thinking, determination, and effective client relationship skills with her broad knowledge of organisational effectiveness and dogged determination to get results. She works with leaders from large corporate organisations and the public sector, as well as not for profits, higher education, and a range of other industries.