This program has been thoughtfully designed to optimise your learning experience around your work week. You will walk away refreshed, inspired and confident in your leadership and the path ahead.
This masterclass is:• Tailored for you: Designed to grow the essential skills for leaders in your environment
• Led by a seasoned Defence & Defence Industry leadership facilitator and coach with a background in the Royal Australian Navy & BAE Systems
• Practical and hands-on: Design your personal leadership action plan with 1:1 feedback from a seasoned defence leadership coach
What can I expect from this online Masterclass?• A personalised learning experience: With a maximum of 25 participants, in this intimate and hands-on Masterclass you will have the opportunity to share your personal objectives and organisational challenges, work in groups to solve problems and have 1-1 discussions with the facilitator and receive personalised feedback and insights.
• Build new connections and a support network of like-minded peers: You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of Defence &Defence Industry professionals, all with a special interest in growing as leaders. Each participant will work in small groups throughout the modules to provide support, advice and networking between sessions, with many support networks continuing beyond the program as lasting relationships.
• A toolkit of takeaway resources: Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks and hacks that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your leadership development journey and career progression goals.
• Professional live online event delivery team and live IT support: This isn’t our first rodeo. We specialise in delivering online learning and have served thousands of customers. Our live event delivery team will be online with you to address any IT challenges and support the facilitator so everyone can focus on learning without any distractions.
Who will attend?• Current & emerging female leaders in Defence & Defence Industry
• Commissioned & non-commissioned female leaders
• APS professionals within Department of Defence
• Technical and logistical leaders
Need a business proposal to send to your boss? Click here to download the template
Benefits of attending
- Optimise your performance and leadership to progress your career in male dominatedfields
- Cultivate your communication skills to lead with influence, credibility and clarity
- Effectively lead diverse and high performing teams with greater confidence and purpose
- Build and display resilience and confidence as a professional and as a leader
- Improve your ability to think and solve problems to develop practical solutions
- Practice authentic leadership to act with integrity and embody your organisation’s values
BlueZenith Leadership and Coaching Solutions
Nikki is the Director of Blue Zenith Leadership Solutions and is an accomplished leadership facilitator and executive coach. Nikki’s background includes 10 years providing organisational development and talent solutions in the corporate and higher education sectors as a Manager at BAE Systems Australia and Charles Sturt University (CSU). Her 25 years in the Australian Defence Force (Navy) were spent in operations and leadership positions both within Australia and overseas. She has also had previous exposure in elite sporting teams as a member of State and Australian hockey teams.
This broad background allows Nikki to draw on a diverse range of skills to challenge her clients to identify development opportunities which enable them to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing work environment. As a consultant and associate, Nikki has had the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, including the Australian Public Service, the Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA), BAE Systems, Charles Sturt University, Qantas, Landcom and Albury Tafe. In this role, she has developed and delivered highly effective leadership programs for middle and senior managers, as well as tailored programs for executive teams. Nikki has also provided executive and leadership coaching across a broad range of leadership levels.
Nikki’s facilitation approach is energetic and engaging. She believes that participants gain maximum benefit if they are challenged constructively and on the edge of their comfort zone. As a leadership coach, Nikki is attentive and astute, and works with the client to develop goals to remove interference in pursuit of their potential. Nikki always tailors her style to suit the clients’ needs whilst being mindful of the outcomes the clients’ organisation requires.
What People Are Saying
“I found I really got a lot out of the last 3 days and have many tools I can now put into place for not only my work but also my personal life.”
“I’ve walked away more confident in how I can develop my own style of leadership.”
“Great advice and easily implementable strategies to incorporate into your leadership journey.”
“This is an engaging and safe environment for women to share and develop their leadership skills.”
“So many key takeaways! This has made me so motivated to always ‘back myself’ and keep working towards my goals.”