Leadership in the upper echelons of the APS involves much more responsibility, higher cognitive capacity and a deeper alignment between your personal characteristics and the requirements of the role. You have made it this far because you have high potential to fulfill these requirements. Now you need to update your current skills and align them with your goals.
Compelling, engaging and hands-on, this unique learning experience will cultivate your professional and personal development to optimise your performance and prepare your leadership for the highest levels of the public sector. Specifically designed for women in EL2 - SES level roles, this highly engaging four-part digital Masterclass will develop strategic capabilities that senior leaders must demonstrate to be effective. You will fine tune your values and align them to your organisation’s, strengthen your emotional intelligence, communicate with greater influence and develop the key skills for leaders in the upper ranks of the APS.
This program has been thoughtfully designed so that you get a chance to implement your learnings in the weeks between sessions for lasting results. You will walk away refreshed, inspired and already leading with higher effectiveness.
This masterclass is:• Led by one of our top rated facilitators, with an average customer satisfaction rating of 98% from over 500+ delegates this year alone
• Highly interactive, hands on and intimate: Gain personalised feedback and action plans
• Structured for maximum learning impact, with at least a week between each session to implement your learnings and report back for discussion
What can I expect from this online Masterclass?• A personalised learning experience - With a maximum of 22 participants, in this intimate and hands-on Masterclass you will have the opportunity to share your personal objectives and organisational challenges, work in groups to solve problems and have 1-1 discussions with the facilitator and receive personalised feedback and insights.
• Build new connections and a support network of like-minded peers - You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of APS professionals, all with a special interest in growing as senior leaders. Each participant will work in small groups throughout the modules to provide support, advice and networking between sessions, with many support networks continuing beyond the program as lasting relationships.
• A toolkit of takeaway resources - Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks and hacks that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your leadership development journey and career progression goals.
• Professional live online event delivery team and live IT support - This isn’t our first rodeo. We specialise in delivering online learning and have served thousands of customers. Our live event delivery team will be online with you to address any IT challenges and support the facilitator so everyone can focus on learning without any distractions.
Who will attend?Women in leadership from across the Australian Public Sector in EL2 - SES roles.
Benefits of attending
- Learn and fine-tune the core skills of an SES leader
- Reinforce your emotional intelligence and use it to build meaningful assertiveness and engagement
- Build executive presence and communicate with influence
- Deepen your authentic leadership style to lead with greater impact
- Confidently lead through uncertainty and change
- Leverage your networks to influence outside of your authority
- Understand the future of the public sector workforce and prepare your leadership for it
KT & Associates
With a global career of more than 20 years as a Management Consultant and Global Learning Leader, Kathryn specialises in unlocking performance for people and their organisations.
She has previously worked as an HR Senior Consultant for PriceWaterhouseCoopers and held global and Asia Pacific Leadership roles with IBM Global Business Services.
She brings deep expertise in adult learning, facilitation, leading change and leading with impact.
Kathryn now is a Director in her own business focussing on people and performance both within Government and Private Sector. She is an accredited Executive Coach who has a passion for supporting women in leadership to thrive.
What People Are Saying
“It was so useful to step out of my daily role to participate in this leadership course, share experiences and learn from others on challenges and success that can be gained from better self awareness, learning agility, influence and communication.”
“This course was a great investment of my time. A very supportive and engaging program.”
“The learning circles created a trusting and safe environment to discuss leadership challenges and test potential leadership scenarios. Most importantly, the online and well-thought-out learning circle structure encouraged equal participation by all attendees.”Regional Development and Communications, August 2021
“Kathryn delivered this course in a structure that stepped through real situations, offering a new approach to thinking and delivering solutions.”