Take a leap into new territory
- Confidently communicate your needs and that of your executive when stakes (and emotions) are high
- Manage conflicting priorities with professionalism and composure
- Ensure your own personal and professional needs are not an afterthought
- Adapt and adjust to the needs and personalities of multiple managers
- Live coaching - Benefit from the knowledge and guidance of a highly engaging, top-rated facilitator and certified coach who's been there before.
- Interactive group discussions - Discuss key challenges, workshop possible solutions and share advice. You'll be placed in small groups to connect with your peers, so come prepared to engage!
- Network with peers who talk your language - Build meaningful connections with other experienced executive assistants to support your professional growth.
- Smooth online learning experiences - Facilitated by our experienced IT and Event Teams.
Over three consecutive weeks we will shine the spotlight on these topics. You will gain well researched, practical tips that you can go away and implement immediately. Each session will include a guided breakout group discussion to share challenges and seek input from the collective wisdom of the group. Finally, there will be a hot seat opportunity to receive live coaching and mentoring support from Liz. These discussions will enable all participants to benefit from the guidance offered so they can confidently and capably navigate similar scenarios.
What can I expect from this seminar?
Who should attend?This series is designed for mid level executive and personal assistants interested in levelling up their skills, tackling their big challenges and learning through the shared experiences of their peers.
It is recommended you have at least 3-5 years experience as an executive or personal assistant. This series will include several peer-led group discussions and live-coaching on more advanced topics so it is not recommended for new or junior executives and personal assistants.
Live hot seat coaching opportunity: Apply Now!We’re inviting you to the hot seat! What’s that, you say? An amazing opportunity for a select number of attendees to receive live coaching from Liz on a topic/challenge of your choice during the seminar. Don’t miss the chance to get direct, personalised guidance and feedback from an experienced coach on critical issues that can support your growth!
For further details and to apply please email email@example.com.
Need a business proposal to send to your boss? Click here to download the template
What will you take away?
- Build confidence & competence in your ability to influence people & decisions
- New connections with peers who will hold space for you & walk with you as you implement new approaches
- Practical frameworks & language that will allow you to show up differently
- Empower you with tactics & techniques so you can lead from within
My EA Career
Liz Van Vliet is the founder and trainer behind My EA Career and hosts the podcast Being Indispensable. She works with executive assistants and administrative professionals to equip them with the skills and confidence they need to influence more effectively and demonstrate the Power Skills to make them a ‘linchpin’ to their boss and organisation.
Liz knows better than anyone that we are all dispensable. She survived aggressive breast cancer. She teaches how you can adopt the mindset of an Executive Assistant that shows up as indispensable or a linchpin without forgetting that we are human beings, not human doings and that it’s about progress over perfection as you learn and apply new skills and knowledge.
What People Are Saying
“I enjoyed the seminar and thought the interaction with other PA’s was great! I look forward to reading and listening to all your suggestions.”Lisa Castle, Assistant to the Directors, Saunders Havill Group, February 2022
“Liz is an engaging presenter who speaks with clarity. The content is well researched and Liz provides numerous references for extended learning. I would have to say it’s one of the best training sessions I’ve attended.”Shelley Rush, Executive Assistant to the Commissioner, Department of Fire & Emergency Services WA, February 2022
“Fantastic course with many great hacks & resources to help me do my job better!”Michelle Gataric, Executive Assistant, Australian Taxation Office, July 2022
“Useful advice and resources not only for Executive Assistance, but for general administration staff. It’s also a great refresher course for when you’re feeling a little bit lost on who you are and how you contribute to your role and workplace.”Liz Ritchie, Business Support Officer, City of Melbourne, July 2022
“The seminar series with Liz was fantastic. Liz was engaging and knowledgeable, and gave practical tips that I could go away and implement immediately.”Caitlyn Jones, Executive Assistant, Stile Education, February 2022