This program has been thoughtfully designed to optimise your learning experience around your work week. You will walk away refreshed, inspired and confident in your leadership and the path ahead.
This masterclass is:• Tailored for you: Designed to grow the essential skills for leaders at your level
• Led by a highly rated and experienced coach and facilitator: With a past customer satisfaction rating of 100%
• Great for groups: Group bookings are highly popular, with the opportunity to work together as a team as well as forge new connections across the Higher Education Sector
Play the video below to meet masterclass facilitator Karen Schulz and see what you'll learn in this masterclass.
What can I expect from this online Masterclass?• A personalised learning experience: With a maximum of 25 participants, in this intimate and hands-on Masterclass you will have the opportunity to share your personal objectives and organisational challenges, work in groups to solve problems and have 1-1 discussions with the facilitator and receive personalised feedback and insights.
• Build new connections and a support network of like-minded peers: You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of Higher Education professionals, all with a special interest in growing as leaders. Each participant will work in small groups throughout the modules to provide support, advice and networking between sessions, with many support networks continuing beyond the program as lasting relationships.
• A toolkit of takeaway resources: Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks and hacks that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your leadership development journey and career progression goals. • Professional live online event delivery team and live IT support: This isn’t our first rodeo. We specialise in delivering online learning and have served thousands of customers. Our live event delivery team will be online with you to address any IT challenges and support the facilitator so everyone can focus on learning without any distractions.
Who will attend?Aspiring, emerging and existing female leaders from across the Higher Education Sector in Level 7-9 positions including:
• Senior Officer
• Team Leader
Need a business proposal to send to your boss? Click here to download the template
Benefits of attending
- Build and display resilience and courage as a professional and as a leader
- Cultivate your communication skills to lead with influence, credibility and clarity
- Boost your negotiation skills to gain consensus and commitment from others
- Improve your ability to think and solve problems to develop practical solutions
- Practice authentic leadership to act with integrity and embody your organisation’s values
- Effectively lead a high performing team by developing a psychologically safe environment
Karen’s experience in cultural transformation and business performance is grounded in over 20 years of proven performance working as a senior leader, executive coach, consultant, facilitator, university lecturer and cultural and strategic transformation change agent. She works nationally and internationally with Boards, Executives, Senior Leaders, Middle Managers and Employees across government, non-government, not for profit and private sectors.
As an experienced Executive and Leadership coach with over 2500 coaching hours, Karen has a proven track record of effectively supporting leaders to rapidly identify and understand underlying mindsets, beliefs and behaviours and supports them to make significant behavioural shifts. As a neuro coach, Karen utilises the results based coaching system drawing from the heart of neuroscience and incorporating the study of change, systems theory, learning theory and positive psychology.
What People Are Saying
“I have recommended this workshop to all of my colleagues.”
“Insightful and engaging sessions with lots of great tips that can be used every day.”
“Karen was incredibly engaging and personable. The content was extremely reflective and personal. The group was great and created a trusting environment to workshop ideas.”
“The course has provided me with some insightful reflection and great ideas for moving forward in leadership roles within my sector.”