The focus for the Building High Performing Teams for NFP Leaders masterclass is to ensure you have the skills and capabilities to translate your organisational purpose and strategy into your systems, processes and culture to deliver results. Inspire your people by engaging them with your mission and organisational values to ensure they embody them in their daily behaviour.
This masterclass will equip you with both the strategies to manage the day to day performance of your team and the skills to build a high sustainable performance culture. By aligning both the tangible and intangible elements of team performance, this course will provide you with the full toolkit to build and lead a high performing team.
What can I expect from this online Masterclass?• Professional online event delivery team and live IT support: This isn’t our first rodeo. We specialise in delivering online learning and have served thousands of customers. Our live event delivery team will be online with you to address any IT challenges and support the facilitator so everyone can focus on learning without any distractions.
• Highly interactive learning: Designed to give you all the same interactive and hands-on learning experiences as being in the room together, you won’t be a passive observer in this Masterclass. Be an active participant through small group breakout sessions, Q&A and scenario based discussions.
• Build new connections and a support network of like-minded peers: You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of NFP leaders. Each participant will work in small groups throughout the modules to provide support, advice and networking between sessions, with many support networks continuing beyond the program as lasting relationships.
• A toolkit of takeaway resources: Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks and hacks that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your leadership development journey and career progression goals.
This masterclass is:• Led by one of our top-rated and most trusted facilitators: Who has coached 120+ of our customers in the past year alone with an average customer satisfaction rating of 98%
• Interactive, hands on and intimate: Work in groups to find solutions to your specific challenges and gain advice from our facilitator
• Structured for maximum learning impact: With a week between each session to implement your learnings and gain further advice
Who will attend?This Masterclass is designed for Not-For-Profit professionals in mid to senior management roles with responsibilities for managing people, teams or projects
Benefits of attending
- Learn the key elements of building a high performing team, and the critical role of leadership
- Create greater clarity and understanding within your team
- Understand how to set guiding principles and the right expectations
- Discuss how to build commitment with empathy and trust
- Uncover how to shape rituals to drive sustainable results
- Advance your skills in delivering feedback and managing team performance
Daniel Murray (BSc, MBA Exec) helps frustrated people leaders unlock the true performance of their people by developing curious and empathic skills to harness the ‘tough skills’ of leadership. His degree in mathematics and background in corporate strategy provides Daniel with a unique perspective blending strategic thinking with empathy and emotional intelligence in practical and pragmatic ways. His clients rave about his ability to bring humour and fun to the challenges of people leadership and make complex neuroscientific concepts simple and practical to implement. As a professional speaker, trainer, coach and consultant, Daniel is able to help clients harness their most powerful assets, their people, through leadership skills that work. Building a committed team is one of the hardest and most important skills for every leader, Daniel helps his clients become empathic leaders worth following
What People Are Saying
A fantastic journey of light bulb moments, both for my own development as a leader, and for the development of my team. Thank you Daniel for such inspiration!”Department of Health, February 2021
“This course focuses your attention on what really matters for leading high performing teams, you’ll come away with useful insights, practical suggestions and a keen understanding of what’s required for teams to perform at their peak.”Precincts and Regions VIC, December 2020
“Daniel is a highly educated trainer in the field who captured the extensive range of participants in the class. His knowledge and understanding of people and actions ensured he conveyed his techniques simply enough to be manipulated into any scenario in any department, both public or private sector.”Australian Federal Police, December 2020