Strengthen team culture, capability & leadership performance
Success for any organisation is determined by the quality of its people and their ability to work together in high performing teams. Modern times require strategic leaders, engaged employees and the team’s full commitment to success. But as a leader you simply can’t be everywhere. This is why the culture of your team and the way they act, behave and make decisions when you are not around is critical to long term success.
The focus for the Building High Performing Teams for NFP Leaders masterclass is to ensure you have the skills and capabilities to translate your organisational purpose and strategy into your systems, processes and culture to deliver results. Inspire your people by engaging them with your mission and organisational values to ensure they embody them in their daily behaviour.
This masterclass will equip you with both the strategies to manage the day to day performance of your team and the skills to build a high sustainable performance culture. By aligning both the tangible and intangible elements of team performance, this course will provide you with the full toolkit to build and lead a high performing team.
What can I expect from this online Masterclass?
• Professional online event delivery team and live IT support: This isn’t our first rodeo. We specialise in delivering online learning and have served thousands of customers. Our live event delivery team will be online with you to address any IT challenges and support the facilitator so everyone can focus on learning without any distractions.
• Highly interactive learning: Designed to give you all the same interactive and hands-on learning experiences as being in the room together, you won’t be a passive observer in this Masterclass. Be an active participant through small group breakout sessions, Q&A and scenario based discussions.
• Build new connections and a support network of like-minded peers: You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of NFP leaders. Each participant will work in small groups throughout the modules to provide support, advice and networking between sessions, with many support networks continuing beyond the program as lasting relationships.
• A toolkit of takeaway resources: Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks and hacks that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your leadership development journey and career progression goals.
This masterclass is:
• Led by one of our top-rated and most trusted facilitators: Who has coached 120+ of our customers in the past year alone with an average customer satisfaction rating of 98%
• Interactive, hands on and intimate: Work in groups to find solutions to your specific challenges and gain advice from our facilitator
• Structured for maximum learning impact: With a week between each session to implement your learnings and gain further advice
Who will attend?
This Masterclass is designed for Not-For-Profit professionals in mid to senior management roles with responsibilities for managing people, teams or projects
Attend to learn:
- Learn the key elements of building a high performing team, and the critical role of leadership
- Create greater clarity and understanding within your team
- Understand how to set guiding principles and the right expectations
- Discuss how to build commitment with empathy and trust