Communicate a message that counts in moments that matter
Not all leaders are strong communicators, but you need to be. Too often leaders either delegate communication or communicate poorly, both of which are time consuming, detrimental to strategic outcomes and can lead to poor culture and performance. Communicating with influence helps you quickly create greater trust and rapport, build deeper synergies as well as accelerate change and buy-in from key stakeholders. All of which are vital to your impact and performance as a leader.
In this highly interactive and personalised masterclass, you will develop greater awareness of how you can communicate with impact to build greater credibility and become a key person of influence in your organisation. This masterclass will help you communicate a message that not only engages and inspires, but also one that mobilises and compels people to take action.
Choose your session below:
What can I expect from this online Masterclass?
• A personalised learning experience: With a maximum of 25 participants, in this intimate and hands-on Masterclass you will have the opportunity to share your personal objectives and organisational challenges, have 1-1 discussions with the facilitator and receive personalised feedback and insights.
• Build new connections and a support network of likeminded peers: You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of APS professionals, all with a special interest in growing as communicators. Shane has a strong focus on group work balanced with instructional content. So you will work with a range of other leaders throughout the sessions and have the opportunity to cultivate your support network beyond the program.
• Highly interactive module-based learning: Designed to give you all the same interactive and hands-on learning experiences you would expect from an in-person event, so you won’t be a passive observer in this Masterclass. Be an active participant through small group breakout sessions, Q&A and personalised case studies and goals to action in your role. Split over three learning modules, participants will have time to digest new learnings, think of further questions and put new skills and tools into practice between sessions.
• A toolkit of takeaway resources: Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks, tools that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your professional development journey and career progression goals.
Who will attend?
This Masterclass is designed for current and emerging Federal, State and Local Government leaders from mid to senior management roles who want to communicate with greater influence and mobilise people around them. All levels of leaders will benefit from this masterclass, it is designed to fundamentally reshape your approach to communication and give you new tools to communicate more effectively.
Who should not attend?
This is not a Masterclass about presentation skills. Although the tools you learn can also help with public speaking, this is about how you communicate as a leader in moments that matter.
Testimonials for Shane’s work:
“At the heart of great leadership is great communication. Shane brings this truth into the spotlight with infectious energy and enthusiasm… no matter where you are in your leadership journey, you can’t help but learn from him.” – Tim Costello, Former Mayor of St. Kilda and CEO, World Vision Australia
“[Shane] uses easy-to-understand models and concepts to illustrate the interconnection between leadership and communication… [his] personalised narrative compels you to want to be a better leader and his practical techniques give you a process to be a better communicator.” – Rachel Tulia, Department of Treasury and Finance Victoria
Attend to learn:
- Establish yourself as a trusted and credible leadership voice
- Accelerate change and buy-in with simple and practical communication strategies
- Better capture and communicate your thoughts with greater confidence and clarity
- Extend your reach and influence within your sector or organisation