Harness the power of intelligence to deliver improved regulatory compliance
The journey to modern regulatory practices is driving regulators to move away from traditional compliance methods and explore tools, technologies and multi agency collaboration to detect and prevent non-compliance, maximise resources and drive efficiencies. An intelligence-led regulatory approach will enable regulators to drive better decision making and be outcomes-focussed.
The Intelligence-Led Regulation online conference will bring together regulatory professionals, experts and best practice case studies from a wide range of jurisdictions across Australia and New Zealand. Across two days, this online event will focus on different levels of transformation and maturity, to discuss the challenges and opportunities of intelligence-led regulatory approaches.
Why attend this event?
• Benchmark against other regulators and learn from the steps they have taken to enable successful intelligence-led regulation
• Hear a range of case studies on how regulators are leveraging intelligence to detect and prevent noncompliance
• Take away insights on how to enhance your intelligence systems in order to improve your regulatory decisions
• Get access to all the need to know information made available to you online, both live and on-demand
• Bypass social distancing and keep growing your professional network by connecting digitally
- Share your thoughts and ask your burning questions in interactive polls, small group discussions and live Q&A
Who should attend?
Federal, State and Local Government regulatory agencies, government departments & associations responsible for:
• Intelligence & Analysis
• Investigations & Enforcement
• Behavioural Insights
• Research & Information
• Regulatory Practice & Operations
• Strategy & Policy
Need a business proposal to send to your boss? Click here to download the template
Attend to learn:
- Learn how to execute a successful intelligence-regulation strategy
- Explore how to share intelligence to better detect, prevent and address non-compliance
- Enhance intel-literacy and capability within your organisation
- Explore the role of data analytics, the reliability of data and intelligence