Find your strengths and continue your leadership journey with confidence
Intimate, engaging and hands-on, this Masterclass will upskill you in key areas so you can take the next step in your leadership journey with confidence. Specifically designed for women in NSW Government 7-8 roles, this unique learning experience is built around the NSW Public Sector Capability Framework skills for your role and career trajectory. Build resilience, cultivate your communication, and lead a high performing team with trust and confidence.
This program has been thoughtfully designed to optimise your learning experience around your work week. You will walk away refreshed, inspired and confident in your leadership and the path ahead.
What can I expect from this online Masterclass?
• Professional live online event delivery team and live IT support: This isn’t our first rodeo. We specialise in delivering online learning and have served thousands of customers. Our live event delivery team will be online with you to address any IT challenges and support the facilitator so everyone can focus on learning without any distractions.
• A personalised learning experience: With a maximum of 25 participants, in this intimate and hands-on Masterclass you will have the opportunity to share your personal objectives and organisational challenges, work in groups to solve problems and have 1-1 discussions with the facilitator and receive personalised feedback and insights.
• Build new connections and a support network of like-minded peers: You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of NSW Public Sector professionals, all with a special interest in growing as leaders. Each participant will work in small groups throughout the modules to provide support, advice and networking between sessions, with many support networks continuing beyond the program as lasting relationships.
• A toolkit of takeaway resources: Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks and hacks that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your leadership development journey and career progression goals.
Who will attend?
Aspiring, emerging and existing female leaders across the NSW Government in grade 7-8 roles such as:
• Executive Assistant
Need a business proposal to send to your boss? Click here to download the template
Attend to learn:
- Build authentic confidence to understand your strengths & build high performance
- Use self-leadership & Emotional Intelligence to become a more effective leader
- Learn how to communicate with influence & confidence
- Build resilience & a growth mindset to take setbacks in your stride