Expect less & achieve more
Perfectionism is a dysfunctional trait for many women in leadership and can get in the way of you achieving greatness.
Having high standards is healthy and motivating but striving for perfection is rooted in fear and self doubt.
Expecting flawlessness only leads to disappointment, exhaustion and a fear of not being good enough. It erodes our confidence and increases stress. Leaders who expect the best often set unrealistic expectations for themselves and their teams, leading to toxic cultures of blame and fear.
By letting go of your preconceptions of perfection you can work more effectively and with greater impact.
Attend this unique seminar to learn how a simple shift in perspective and mindset can dramatically change your productivity and influence. Walk away with a new way of thinking about the way you work and tangible tools that will help you cultivate courage by letting go of self doubt.
This seminar is:
• A deep dive into an ingrained trait that affects many women: Designed to support a growth mindset and your leadership professional development
• Led by our most trusted and highest-rated facilitator: Having led 600+ attendees since 2020, Claire Harrison has received an average customer satisfaction rating of 98%.
• Inspiring and practical: Full of lightbulb moments and tangible tips!
What can I expect from this seminar?
• A highly engaging and top-rated facilitator: Claire is an expert in virtual facilitation and will keep you engaged and informed throughout this online seminar. Past attendees rave about her style and energy, as proven by her current customer satisfaction rating of 98%.
• One value-packed online session: Maximise your learning and your time through one in-depth session and get direct feedback from a leadership expert.
• A toolkit of takeaway resources: Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources that you will be able to implement immediately in your role.
• Refresh your memory after the event and watch live content on demand. Keep fully engaged throughout the seminar without the need to take notes and with full confidence that you will not miss a thing.
Who should attend?
Aspiring, emerging and existing female leaders from all sectors. Anyone who could do with a confidence boost or greater self-awareness.
• Manager through to senior leadership
• Early career and emerging female leaders
• Learning and development practitioners
• Consultants and leadership coaches
• Women returning to work from leave
• Male allies and champions for change
Need a business proposal to send to your boss? Click here to download the template
Attend to learn:
- Set high standards not unrealistic expectations for yourself and your team
- Learn how to get comfortable with uncertainty and avoid becoming overwhelmed
- Cultivate self-compassion and the courage to be yourself
- Release your attachment to what people think and find your voice