Unleash your leadership potential
What got you here, won’t get you there. Join the Public Sector Executive Leadership Digital Summit to take your leadership to the next level.
Unfortunately the skillset you currently have isn’t going to help you as a leader. To ensure you have the capability to truly lead more people rather than manage them, you need to re-tune your understanding of the contemporary public sector and the workplace of the future. You need to know how to lead people during times of crisis. You need to understand your core values in order to lead with authenticity and strength. You need to know how to drive transformation and collaboration to thrive in the disruptive working environment of the 21st century. You need to keep your teams performing and implement clear-cut strategy to drive outcomes. You need to understand and leverage your value to drive career growth and progression. In short, you need to be at the cutting edge.
To get there, you need not just the tools but the insight of seasoned executives.
This summit focuses on practical, experience-based keynotes and case studies from some of Australia’s most senior and experienced public sector leaders. With sessions on leadership, transformation, collaboration, risk taking, crisis and disruption, career advancement and high performance this is the only event you need to fine tune your all-round leadership skills or take them to the next level.
Take control of your leadership capability.
Become the leader your organisation needs at the Public Sector Executive Leadership Digital Summit 2021.
See the video below why you need to attend this digital summit:
- Tap into the valuable lessons learned during crisis, disaster, personal hardship and transformation from our VIP and senior executive speakers
- Gain invaluable career advice from the personal stories and lessons learned from senior APS leaders
- Affect real change in your organisation by learning how to lead with influence
- Go beyond the expert speakers and tap into the knowledge and expertise of your peers through thoughtfully designed interactive sessions
- Personalise your learnings by joining interactive workshops designed to accelerate your leadership growth
Who Will Attend?
- Senior and aspiring leaders from all levels of Government
- HR, Diversity and Development Professionals and Leaders
- Learning and Development Leaders
Previous Digital Summit Testimonials:
‘Affirmed some of my thoughts, challenged others, introduced more. Totally engaging, inspiring, encouraging, practical and constructive. Absolutely positive experience, personally and professionally’.
NSW Department of Primary Industries
‘Such a great opportunity to refocus on what really matters and inspired me to look at the small steps we can all take to build a better workplace.’
Australian Border Force
‘I took a lot away from every single speaker and exercise run in the event. I would recommend it for anyone contemplating leadership as the next step and also those who have been leading for some time. This event served as a great refresher with the bonus of new ideas.’
‘Best couple of days training I’ve had.’
Attend to learn:
- Lead with purpose through crisis and disaster
- Build & strengthen your resilience to overcome personal & professional obstacles
- Tackle career & leadership challenges head on & actively seek out opportunities for growth
- Lead innovation, agility and collaboration in the new public sector landscape