Galvanising stories of courage that will give you goosebumps!
Great leaders leave a lasting impression and empower people to go above and beyond. But for many, it takes unwavering resilience and self belief to walk the road less travelled and inspire others to join them. This Summit exists as a means for you to learn from the women that have been there before! Be inspired by their personal stories and career journey as they share their honest learnings and real advice for the next crop of women leaders in the APS.
Walk away feeling energised and confident to accelerate your career and take the next step in your leadership journey!
What to expect
Who will attend
• Current & emerging female leaders from the Australian Public Service
• HR, Diversity & Capability Professionals & Leaders
• Learning & Development Leaders
• Male allies & champions of change
“The summit has honestly changed my life. I know that sounds quite cliche, but I feel I found so much insight in the two days that I had been searching for years to find. I have a new sense of confidence, empowerment and inspiration that I am going to take into both my personal and professional life.”
Case Officer, Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT)
Public Sector Women in Leadership Summit, July 2022
Attend to learn:
- Hear from influential women who are pioneers in their roles
- Learn to let go of self limiting beliefs & imposter syndrome
- Lead through influence when you are the only woman in the room
- Navigate rapid workforce changes & complexities