Mastering a full quality system across any domain in the aged care setting requires a dedication of clinical governance modelling. A strong quality system in aged care requires a careful integration of interdisciplinary frameworks that combine the values of the stakeholders, the structure of policy and quality systems and processes, as well as the leadership of those who are responsible for accountability across your organisation.
Knowing the principles of a great quality system is simply not enough – it’s the doing that makes the difference in providing a quality that can be continuously improved to meet the needs of all who provide care to our most vulnerable in society.
Join author, keynote speaker and leading Gerontologist Dr Drew Dwyer in this practical look at how to build and implement quality effectively within your organisation. Work collaboratively with your peers and the support of an industry expert to assess your existing quality system, identify areas for improvement and develop practical strategies to strengthen quality.
Who should attend?
- Executives, Leaders and Managers from Home Care Providers with responsibilities for:
- Clinical Governance
- Clinical Care
- The support and guidance of an expert– Ask your questions and work through challenges at the right pace
- Small group-based problem-solving activity sessions to translate theory into practice
- Real-world learning with practical examples and case studies
- Networking opportunities– Build new connections with like-minded peers in a small group setting
- Module-based learning – Giving you the time to digest the content, think about how to implement your learnings and come back with more questions between Session One and Session Two
- Resources, tools and templates to walk away with – including mapping tools for quality assurance
What can I expect from this workshop?
Attend to learn:
- Underpinning knowledge of clinical governance frameworks and their importance
- The foundations of clinical governance and leadership and how to embed them in your organisation
- Insights into how to build the temple paradigm for your organisation
- Strategies to support your planning from implementation to service