Transforming regulatory approaches for enhanced outcomes
Data and innovative technologies offer great possibilities for regulators; they can help prevent and detect non-compliance, define where future resources should be focused, drive efficiencies and ultimately shape future regulatory strategy. The right regulatory approach, influenced by sophisticated analysis, as well as a deep understanding of the motivations of stakeholders, can achieve great outcomes and significantly strengthen compliance operations.
This conference will bring together regulatory professionals, experts and best practice case studies from a wide range of jurisdictions across Australia and New Zealand, at different levels of transformation and maturity, to discuss the challenges and opportunities of intelligence-led regulatory approaches.
Why attend this event?
- Benchmark against other regulators and learn from the steps they have taken to modernise their regulatory practice in transitioning to intelligence-led approaches
- Hear a range of case studies on how regulators are utilising intelligence and analytics to detect and prevent non-compliance
- Understand how others are redesigning their teams to upskill and build intelligence capabilities
- Gain new approaches and tools to demonstrate benefits of an intelligence-led approach and gain executive buy-in
- Get access to all the need to know information made available to you online, both live and on-demand
- Take away insights on how to harness big data and realise its possibilities
- Learn how you can future-proof your organisation with a range of innovative regulatory technology
- Bypass social distancing and keep growing your professional network by connecting digitally
- Share your thoughts and ask your burning questions in interactive polls, small group discussions and live Q&A
Who should attend?
Federal, State and Local Government regulatory agencies, government departments & associations responsible for:
- Intelligence & Analysis
- Investigations & Enforcement
- Behavioural Insights
- Research & Information
- Regulatory Practice & Operations
- Strategy & Policy
Attend to learn:
- Improve the use of intelligence & analytics to detect & prevent non-compliance
- Harness big data and realise its possibilities, including methodologies for transforming large data sets into usable insights
- Build intelligence capabilities & culture within your team
- Develop processes to support regulatory decision-making & strategy