Explore strong enforcement strategies to drive compliance
While regulators work within a resource-constrained environment, Covid-19 restrictions have further disrupted regulatory investigations and enforcement. As such, regulators are looking to maximise resources and find innovative ways of working. The regulatory environment is evolving and regulators need to adapt modern approaches to drive compliance and to avoid the repercussions and impacts on the regulated community that will hinder future outcomes.
The ‘Enhancing Regulatory Enforcement Outcomes’ online conference will bring together regulatory professionals, experts and best practice case studies from a wide range of jurisdictions across Australia and New Zealand. Across two days, the event will focus on demonstrating the different enforcement actions that can lead to the best outcomes.
Why attend this event?
• Benchmark against other regulators and learn from the steps they have taken to improve enforcement outcomes
• Hear a range of case studies on how regulators overcome common barriers to effective regulation and enforcement
- Take away insights on how to manage public perception when considering prosecution
• Get access to all the need to know information made available to you online, both live and on-demand
• Learn how to evaluate the different factors when selecting an enforcement action
• Bypass social distancing and keep growing your professional network by connecting digitally
• Share your thoughts and ask your burning questions in interactive polls, small group discussions and live Q&A
Who will attend?
Federal, State and Local Government regulatory agencies, government departments and associations responsible for:
• Investigations & Enforcement
• Regulatory Practice & Operations
• Strategy & Policy
Attend to learn:
- Understand how to implement a high-quality enforcement program
- Learn how to drive processes to align with an enforcement based regulatory approach
- Develop practical strategies to manage public perception when considering prosecution
- Assess internal capability, powers, practices and culture to drive change and deliver stronger outcomes