Build a robust risk-based framework to drive better outcomes
Regulators in Australia and New Zealand are actively exploring the shift to a risk-based approach; to prioritize effort in assisting compliance, and identifying and enforcing instances of non-compliance effectively. With risks constantly evolving, the right risk-based approach will play a critical role in ensuring timely and prompt action towards identified and emerging risks.
The Driving Risk-Based Regulation digital conference will bring together regulatory professionals, experts, and best practice case studies from a wide range of jurisdictions across Australia and New Zealand, who are looking to discuss the challenges and opportunities of risk-based regulation.
Why attend this event?
• Benchmark against other regulators and learn from the steps they have taken to modernise their regulatory practice
• Hear a range of case studies on how regulators have effectively implemented a risk-based framework
• Gain new approaches and tools to demonstrate benefits of a risk-based approach
• Get access to all the need to know information made available to you online, both live and on-demand
• Take away insights on how to build capability and leverage skills and tools to be risk-based
• Learn how to use your resources effectively by identifying the high-risk operators through data sharing
• Bypass social distancing and keep growing your professional network by connecting digitally
• Share your thoughts and ask your burning questions in interactive polls, small group discussions and live Q&A
Who should attend?
Federal, state and local government regulatory agencies, government departments & associations responsible for:
• Regulatory Practice
• Regulatory Operations
• Data Analytics
Attend to learn:
- Tap into success stories & lessons learned by Regulators taking a risk-based regulatory approach
- Understand how to effectively identify, define & address risk
- Learn from regulators who have established a risk-based culture
- Explore how risk-based regulation facilitates strong governance