Harness the power of successful engagement to deliver improved citizen outcomes
With the Public Sector recognising the value of embedding an effective stakeholder and community engagement strategy to build trust and deliver citizen centric initiatives, it has become increasingly important to develop capabilities, create value and build trust through transparency and by engaging iteratively with community and stakeholders.
The Enhancing Public Sector Stakeholder & Community Engagement online conference will showcase successful case studies from organisations at the forefront of innovative stakeholder and community engagement strategies. It will explore the fundamental tools of engagement required to break down barriers and how to measure and evaluate it’s effectiveness.
Why attend this event?
• Benchmark against other government departments and learn from the steps they have taken to enable successful stakeholder engagement
• Hear a range of case studies on how effective stakeholder engagement is enabling behavioural change
• Take away insights on how to ensure public sector community engagement is culturally inclusive
• Get access to all the need to know information made available to you online, both live and on-demand
• Bypass social distancing and keep growing your professional network by connecting digitally
• Share your thoughts and ask your burning questions in interactive polls, small group discussions and live Q&A
Who will attend?
Senior leaders from Federal, State and Local Government with responsibilities for:
• Stakeholder & Community Engagement
• Public Affairs & Relations
• Community Relations, Liaison & Engagement
• Media & Communications
• Engagement & Strategy
• Customer Service & Experience
• Stakeholder Relations & Citizen Experience
Need a business proposal to send to your boss? Click here to download the template
Attend to learn:
- Understand how to measure & evaluate communication & engagement
- Learn how to execute a successful stakeholder engagement strategy
- Explore how to embed inclusive communications & engagement approaches with CALD & First Nations communities
- Examine the benefits & challenges of centralised stakeholder engagement co-ordination