Gain the advice you need to thrive as a woman in defence leadership
The environment has never been better for women in defence and the defence industry. Recent years have seen cultures, attitudes, language and accessibility change for the better in many areas, but that’s not to say that it can’t be better.
We still hear stories of women being the only one in the room, of areas where boys’ clubs linger, and a career in most areas of defence does not align easily with flexible work and extended leave for those looking to start a family. That’s why it’s more important than ever for women at all stages of leadership to come together and share their insights on how they made it work, how they changed attitudes and created their own leadership style to effectively lead male dominated teams.
The Hatchery’s Women in Defence & Defence Industry Leadership Summit exists as a means for women in senior leadership to share their learnings and advice for the next crop of women leaders in the space, some of whom may be struggling to find role models in what is typically a heavily male dominated field. From showing up as your authentic self, to leading high performing teams and lessons learned and challenges overcome, this is a platform for leaders to show you how to thrive as a woman in defence leadership, and that they are the proof.
What should you expect from this summit?
Who will attend?
• Current & emerging female leaders in Defence & Defence Industry
• Manager through to C-Suite, Assistant Commissioner & Secretary
• HR, Diversity & Capability Professionals & Leaders
• Learning & Development Leaders
Need a business proposal to send to your boss? Click here to download the template
Attend to learn:
- Boost your confidence & understand the most common mistakes & learnings of senior leaders
- Gain advice on important topics faced by women in defence, including male dominated environments, work-life balance, leading high performing teams, planning extended leave & resilience in the face of adversity
- Hear from exciting VIP & international keynotes, valuable case studies & in-depth panel discussions
- Learn from new role models who established their careers often without any of their own