Learn how to overcome the common internal and external barriers to success faced by women in the workplace, enhance and refine your current leadership skills and develop new capabilities to take the next step in your career. Set a career plan, seize opportunities for progression, and learn how to purposefully lead yourself, your team and your organisation into the workplace of the future.
This masterclass is:• Popular: Our equal highest attended and rated leadership masterclass of 2020-21
• Highly Rated: With 500+ participants since 2020, Kathryn Thomas received an average customer satisfaction rating of 98%
• Upgrade your leadership and professional excellence: Ideal for new EL1 professionals and leaders, this course tackles everything you need to know
What can I expect from this online Masterclass?• Professional online event delivery team and live IT support: This isn’t our first rodeo. We specialise in delivering online learning and have served thousands of customers. Our live event delivery team will be online with you to address any IT challenges and support the facilitator so everyone can focus on learning without any distractions.
• A personalised learning experience: With a maximum of 22 participants, in this intimate and hands-on Masterclass you will have the opportunity to share your personal objectives and organisational challenges, have 1-1 discussions with the facilitator and receive personalised feedback and insights.
• Build new connections and a support network of like-minded peers: You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of APS professionals, all with a special interest in growing as EL1-2 leaders. Each participant will work in a small ‘learning circle’ throughout the four week training period to provide support, advice and networking between sessions, with many support networks continuing beyond the program and forging lasting relationships.
• A toolkit of takeaway resources: Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks, tools that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your personal development journey and career progression goals.
Group Discounts Available:
Groups of 3-4 save 10%
Groups of 5-8 save 15%
Groups of 9+ save 20%
Who will attend?Aspiring, emerging and existing female leaders across the Australian Public Sector, in EL1 and EL2 roles such as:
• Program Manager
• Assistant Director
• Senior Manager
• Senior Advisor
• Project Officer
• Team Leader
• Business Manager
• Senior Advisor
Benefits of attending
- Define who you are as a leader and set yourself a plan for career progression
- Build your team’s capabilities and improve performance through strengths based leadership
- Learn how to engage effectively with diverse interests, values and perspectives
- Develop the skills to communicate with presence and authenticity
- Become an enterprise-wide leader with the skills to lead change and transformation across your department or agency
- Learn how to lead the cross-generational, diverse & inclusive APS workforce
KT & Associates
With a global career of more than 20 years as a Management Consultant and Global Learning Leader, Kathryn specialises in unlocking performance for people and their organisations.
She has previously worked as an HR Senior Consultant for PriceWaterhouseCoopers and held global and Asia Pacific Leadership roles with IBM Global Business Services.
She brings deep expertise in adult learning, facilitation, leading change and leading with impact.
Kathryn now is a Director in her own business focussing on people and performance both within Government and Private Sector. She is an accredited Executive Coach who has a passion for supporting women in leadership to thrive.
What People Are Saying
“If you want to know what next steps to take in your leadership career and build on you, as a woman, then this is the course for you.”
“Kathryn Thomas facilitated a thoughtful and comprehensive leadership program aptly targeted for women in the public service. Thank you Kathryn!”
“This course was a pivotal turning point in my career and mindset. It stands apart from other leadership and career courses. It is practical, inspiring and facilitated enduring relationships.”
“Kathryn Thomas is a world class professional trainer who has changed how I view leadership generally and myself as a leader.”