Elevate your leadership skills to grow your career to the next level
Drawing on Professor Groysberg’s extensive experience in organisational behaviour, women in leadership and executive education at Harvard Business School, this unique seminar is designed to teach leadership and management practices that will elevate your strengths, capability and performance outcomes.
Professor Boris Groysberg will lead the discussion using the Harvard Business School (HBS) Case Method, an innovative teaching model critiquing actual case studies, combining interactive lecture, video and group discussions for a highly dynamic learning experience. Find out more about the Harvard Case Method here.
What can I expect from this seminar?
• MBA level teaching – Experience teaching from a professor at one of the most prestigious Universities in the world
• Engaging, dynamic, thought provoking learning – Expect an incredibly hands-on learning experience, with participants encouraged to contribute from the outset in interactive debates, small group discussions and live Q&A
• High value, tangible takeaways – Walk away feeling inspired with a plethora of learnings to immediately apply in your organisation. Through the prep work of case reading and assignments questions relating to your personal experience the depth of learning you will gain in this short seminar will provide value beyond expectations
• New connections – Bypass social distancing and keep growing your professional network by connecting digitally. You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with other participants, all with a special interest in growing high performing teams in publicly funded organisations
What is the HBS Case Study Method?
Who should attend?
Publicly funded organisations including but not limited to:
• Federal, State & Local Government
• Early Childhood, School and Tertiary Education Providers
• Health & Aged Care Services
Female Leaders – This seminar is designed for female executives and individuals who want to harness their potential and progress their career
Male Change Champions – We encourage male change champions who see the value and importance of leadership diversity to join the discussion alongside female leaders
People Strategy Leaders – This program is highly beneficial for senior HR, diversity and L&D professionals looking to drive organisational change through enhanced female participation
Designed to be attended as a team
To maximise the learning outcomes of this seminar and elevate the performance of your team participants are encouraged to attend with their leadership team
Testimonials from previous Boris Groysberg Executive Events
“Outstanding speaker with very contemporary content and knowledge delivered in an entertaining way.”
– Principals’ Consultant, Catholic Education Northern Territory
“It is rare that a 1 hour, let alone a 3.5 hour online seminar can keep you interested from start to finish. Professor Boris Groysberg’s seminar was insightful, interesting and practical. As he was talking, I could imagine every bit of information in the seminar being applicable and transferable in the practical world of business. 3.5 hours well invested. Thank you Prf. Boris.”
– Head of New Business Ventures, Catholic Cemeteries & Crematoria
“The session was extremely informative and relevant and I was given tools to immediately use in the workplace. Great insights.”
– Director, Queensland Corrective Services
“The Hatchery delivered access to well coordinated and relevant seminars by Harvard Business School, their organisation, timely reminders and ease of attending the zoom session made this a stress free experience.”
– Podiatry Manager, Department of Health & Human Services Tasmania
Attend to learn:
- Accelerate your personal & professional development through practical insights
- An unmissable dynamic learning experience packed with value & tangible takeouts
- Understand & leverage your personal leadership strengths
- Grow your leadership capability to optimise performance