Empowering women to advance their careers in the ICT & Digital roles
The ICT & digital space is constantly evolving as digital demands expand across Australia. More opportunities are increasingly available for female leaders to step up into senior roles. Yet, despite these new opportunities, there is still a considerable underrepresentation of women in executive leadership within the sector, with less than 10% of ICT & digital leadership roles occupied by women. Now is the time to define your journey and hone your leadership skills so you can better position yourself for promotions.
This three-part online masterclass is specifically designed for female leaders in ICT & digital. Through this interactive course, learn the necessary skills and strategies to overcome obstacles and adversity, develop influential communication skills, and foster the resilience and productivity you need to thrive in the industry. Intimate and hands-on, this unique networking and learning opportunity will facilitate real connections and personal development, whilst helping you to master the steps to reach your ultimate career goals.
What can I expect from this online Masterclass?
A personalised learning experience With a maximum of 20 participants, in this intimate and hands-on Masterclass you will have the opportunity to share your personal objectives and organisational challenges, have 1-1 discussions with the facilitator and receive personalised feedback and insights.
Build new connections & a support network of like-minded peers You’ll get the chance to collaborate and connect with a new network of like-minded ICT & digital professionals, all with a special interest in personal growth and development.
Highly interactive module-based learning Designed to give you all the same interactive and hands-on learning experiences you would expect from an in-person event, you won’t be a passive observer in this Masterclass. Be an active participant through small group breakout sessions, Q&A and scenario-based discussions! Split over three learning modules, participants will have time to digest new learnings, think of further questions and put new skills and tools into practice between sessions.
A toolkit of takeaway resources Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks, tools that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your personal development journey and career progression goals.
Who will attend?
Current, emerging and future female leaders in ICT & Digital roles, including but not limited to:
- Chief Information, Digital, Data, Technology Officers & Directors
- Directors, Managers and Heads of ICT/IT, Technology, Digital
- IT Project Managers and Lead roles in Digital, Transformation, Technology, Change, SAP, Web, Data, Information Management, Software & Applications, Cloud, Service Delivery, Data Analytics & Scientists
Benefits of attending
- Thrive as an authentic female leader and improve performance in your team
- Build resilience & foster productivity in even the most demanding times
- Determine your leadership purpose & set a strong vision for the future
- Build & lead high performing remote teams & build culture in a COVID world
- Promote yourself as a leader in your organisation
- Learn how to cultivate meaningful professional relationships to underpin your career
- Develop strategies to keep up with growing expectations on ICT professionals
- Explore what it means to be an empowered female leader & lead with influence
- Advance your communication skills to make an impact as a leader
Endorsers & Media Partners
DAMA Australia Inc is an Australian association composed of state based branches. The organisation is governed at the national level by a National Executive made up of branches representatives. Each branch has its own committee responsible for local events.
DAMA Australia is part of the worldwide network of more than 60 DAMA chapters which form DAMA International. An Affiliation Agreement has been executed between DAMA International and DAMA Australia.
DAMA Australia is dedicated to improving and promoting the field of Information Management.
- Promote the understanding and practice of managing information as a key enterprise asset.
- Help information management practitioners become more knowledgeable and skilled in their profession.
- Provide a forum for exchange of information, problems, ideas, experiences, resources, and questions.
- Conduct regular presentations on information management related topics.
- Promote the Data Management Body of Knowledge (DM BOK).
- Teach and administer the international certification program – Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP).