Grow & leverage your leadership skills to make an in impact
Women make up 80% of the community sector workforce, yet they are still underrepresented at a management and executive leadership level. While the sector is leading by comparison in terms of female representation at a leadership level, there is still work to do.
More than ever, we have seen the strength and impact that female leaders of purpose driven organisations have as they led their people, pivoted their organisation and supported their communities throughout the COVID pandemic.
Now is the time for women like you, who are passionate about the communities you work in, to invest in yourself and gain the leadership skills needed to advance your career. Whether you are an aspiring, emerging or current leader, the Women in Not-for-Profit & Community Services Leadership Summit 2021 will offer fresh insights and perspectives from senior leaders to inspire you on your leadership journey.
The Women in Not-for-Profit & Community Services Leadership Summit 2021 is your opportunity to get around social distancing and connect with like-minded peers from across the sector. Featuring keynotes, fireside chats, and group networking, you will walk away inspired, energised and equipped with valuable tools to continue your leadership journey with confidence.
Why should you attend this summit?
• Keynotes, case studies, fireside chats from executive female leaders in NFP and Community Services sharing honest stories about challenges overcome, lessons learned and leadership insights
• In depth seminars with practical toolkits to help you lead authentically and enhance your emotional intelligence
• Interactive group networking sessions with peers from across the sector who face the same challenges as you
• Excellent connectivity and a tailored online experience facilitated by our premier conference platform and experienced IT, AV and delivery teams
Who should attend?
• Current and emerging female leaders from Not-for-Profit & Community Service Organisations
• Manager through to C-Suite and CEO
The Hatchery is dedicated to connecting people with knowledge to inspire change. The insights, lessons and networking as part of this conference are valuable for the ongoing learning and professional development of current or future leaders within the sector. We recognise however that not all individuals and organisations are in a position to pay to attend.
As such, The Hatchery is proud to offer a select number of free passes to current and emerging female and non-binary leaders from small NFPs and interested individuals who may not otherwise be able to pay to attend. To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a business proposal to send to your boss? Click here to download the template
Attend to learn:
- Leverage valuable lessons learned by senior women in the NFP sector to help you grow as a leader
- Be inspired by incredible woman leading with purpose & driving meaningful change
- Hear authentic & honest stories of navigating change, creating connections & backing yourself