Learn from the women who have been there before
As your career progresses you will be tasked with larger and more complicated projects and PMO challenges. Sooner or later you will notice that your management skills need to scale up to cater for increasing demand and responsibility. This is where you will need a skill that most of us have not acquired as part of our technical training: Leadership.
Stepping up your leadership can be daunting, and the leaders we look up to can seem superhuman from the outside. It’s easy to forget that they are just ordinary people, and that they have learned to harness their strengths and gained their own wisdom to achieve extraordinary things. Gain their wisdom and learn how you can harness your strengths at the Public Sector Women in Project Management Leadership Summit 2022. From leading in male dominated environments, to showing up as your authentic self, lessons learned and challenges overcome, you will gain insights from senior leaders and be inspired to lead with confidence.
What should you expect from this summit?
Who will attend?
• Current & emerging women in Project Management leadership
• HR, Diversity & Capability professionals & leaders
• Learning & Development leaders
Attend to learn:
- Tap into the valuable lessons learned by women leading large-scale projects and PMOs
- Tackle career and leadership challenges head on and actively seek opportunities for growth
- Hear sincere accounts of resilience, challenge and authenticity from women in the same circumstances as you
- Learn from new role models who established their careers often without any of their own