Driving equality in leadership in male-dominated environments
Currently only 17% of the STEM qualified population are women, making these some of our most male-dominated fields. The numbers are only slowly increasing as time progresses, but there is an opportunity to make a difference. All agencies have set clear targets to increase female representation in leadership, meaning that you, and women like you, stand the greatest chance of closing the gap in the coming years.
Join senior women in technology, science and engineering leadership as they share learnings and advice from their leadership journeys, often made without any role models of their own. From leading in male dominated environments, to showing up as your authentic self, the first hand accounts at the Women in STEM Leadership Summit will leave you inspired, energised and equipped with valuable tools to continue your leadership journey with confidence.
What should you expect from this summit?
• Keynotes, case studies, fireside chats and interactive panel discussions detailing the challenges overcome and lessons learned by women in the upper ranks of leadership
• In depth seminars with practical toolkits to strengthen your resilience and enhance your emotional intelligence
• Interactive group networking sessions with peers from across the sector who face the same circumstances as you
• Excellent connectivity and a tailored online experience facilitated by our premier conference platform and experienced IT, AV and delivery teams
Previous Digital Summit Testimonials
‘The experience was outstanding. The speakers were genuine, authentic, open and courageous. The ability to make comments in the chat and see what others were thinking in the moment really heightened the experience for me.’
– Department of Industry Science Energy and Resources, November 2020
‘Working in the technology sector, particularly around collaboration and online toolsets, I see a lot of poorly run training sessions and collaboration sessions – the technical delivery of the session via the platform that Hatchery have is the best I have seen anywhere. It was seamless and well thought out. Well done!’
– Department of Transport and Main Roads QLD, February 2021
Who will attend?
• Current & emerging female STEM leaders from all types of government organisations
• Manager through to C-Suite, Commissioner & Secretary
• HR, Diversity & Learning & Development Professionals & Leaders
Attend to learn:
- Tap into the valuable lessons learned by senior women in technology, science & engineering leadership
- Tackle career & leadership challenges head on & actively seek opportunities for growth
- Be inspired by incredible women & receive practical advice about career pathways & creating change
- Hear stories of vulnerability, authenticity & resilience from senior technology, science & engineering leaders