Driving equality in leadership in male-dominated environments
Women currently make up less than 17% of the transport and infrastructure workforce and under 5% of leadership roles. While all public and many private organisations have set ambitious targets to rectify this situation, many are struggling to achieve them, particularly in the upper ranks of leadership.
This means that there is a determined push for more women in leadership in the sector, creating a tremendous opportunity for you to move further into leadership.
This summit provides a candid environment to examine the organisational, cultural and social hurdles specifically faced by female leaders in the sector and how to overcome them. Join us to gain insights from senior leaders and share experiences with your peers so you can join the advance to equality in your organisation and keep your leadership career moving.
What should you expect from this summit?
• Keynotes, case studies, fireside chats and interactive panel discussions detailing the challenges overcome and lessons learned by women in the upper ranks of leadership
• In depth workshops with practical toolkits to build high performing teams and enhance your leadership through applied neuroscience
• Interactive group networking sessions with peers from across the sector who face the same circumstances as you
• Excellent connectivity and a tailored online experience facilitated by our premier conference platform
Who will attend?
• Current & emerging female leaders in Defence, Policing & Emergency Services
• Manager through to C-Suite, Commissioner & Secretary
• HR, Diversity & Learning & Development Professionals & Leaders
• Planners, Engineers, Civil Engineers & Technical Roles
Past Summit Testimonials
‘‘Well organised event with inspiring speakers and a great opportunity to meet like minded women.’
– Rail Interface Manager, V Line
‘Great summit that attracted the right crowd and an awesome range of topics covered.’
– Principal Civil Engineer, Department of Transport and Main Roads QLD
‘Excellent summit. Great topics and a fantastic group of participants.’
– General Manager, Auckland Transport
Attend to learn:
- Tap into the valuable lessons learned by women leading in male-dominated environments
- Tackle career and leadership challenges head on and actively seek opportunities for growth
- Learn how to lead large-scale transformation and cultural change
- Drive both gender and cultural equality and inclusion within the sector