How to use Motivational Interviewing in Working with Family Violence
24 November 2020 - 26 November 2020
This event has sold out. To view the next set of dates click here.
Join leading expert Ken McMaster for this in-depth, interactive masterclass where you will learn how to use motivational interviewing to drive better engagement and outcomes for participants in behaviour change programs.
Attend to learn:
- Understand how to work with ambivalence in people who are mandated to programs
- The knowledge & tools to implement different strategies that will enhance engagement & retention in interventions – and why this is important from a risk perspective
- An ability to identify concrete change goals that relate to family wellbeing & family safety
- Understand how to respond to discord when it emerges in the work
- Learn how to turn the volume up on change talk that is applicable to family violence