Maximise your team’s professional development with Private Online Training by The Hatchery. Tailored to meet your team’s learning needs, choose any one of our digitally delivered Masterclasses, Workshops or Seminars to take in-house.
The Hatchery assists organisations to run online and hybrid events. Taking the stress out of event management, we work with clients to deliver their conference, masterclass, seminar, meeting or webinar in a virtual setting.
Why Consider Private Training for your Team?
- Pre-event pulse check – We ensure the training is positioned at the right level for participants
- Meet your specific learning needs – Based on a brief summarising your exact needs and outcomes
- Tailored feedback and advice – Direct from the facilitator from your brief and pre-event survey results
- Relevant context – Session content, examples and questions relevant to your organisation’s context
- Measure learning impact – Understand the real impact of your session with direct survey insights
- Preferred dates and times – Find a time and day that works for your team (subject to availability)
Why use The Hatchery for your next online event?
- Experts in delivering high-quality specialist online events
- Cutting edge technology & event platforms
- Seamless user experiences
- Tailored services for a personalised experience
- Specialist staff in event design, delivery & customer service
- Experienced in running over 100 events a year
What Previous Clients Have Said About The Hatchery’s Private Training:
“The Hatchery has worked out how to deliver online training in a way that is still just as impactful as face-to face training. In particular, having weeks between each session really helped to solidify the learning and allowed me to reflect on and implement the lessons at work.”
– Assistant Director: Program Performance and Risk Management, Department of Home Affairs, February 2021
“If you don’t do any other development for the next year, make sure you go on this one. I emerged from this training with a greater clarity of thought and purpose, more resilient and determined than I have in years, leaving apologies and many other notable detractors in my wake.”
– Assistant Director, ACT Health Directorate, September 2020
“The delivery format of 3 hours a week over a month, made it very achievable to fit into a busy schedule, and also helped to reinforce learning over time. Really impressed and would recommend to others!”
– Assistant Director – Assessments & Authorisations, Parks Australia, September 2020
What Previous Clients Have Said About The Hatchery’s Event Services:
“We have used The Hatchery on several occasions now for our very large virtual conferences. On all occasions they provided a very professional, easy to use, secure platform with exceptional customer service. Our last conference saw a little over 1,000 participants successfully logged in. Their technical support team was always on hand to support any queries or difficulties our members may have been facing on the day with little to no delay. They have exceeded our expectations in all our dealings with them. We would highly recommend their services.”
– Department of Defence, March 2021
– Transport & Main Roads Queensland, January 2021