Take the next step in your leadership journey with confidence.
An immersive and comprehensive program to accelerate your growth as a leader in the Victoria Public Sector.
Specifically designed for women in VPS 5-6 roles, this unique learning experience is built around leadership capability skills for your role and career trajectory. Build resilience, cultivate communication, negotiation and problem solving skills, lead a high performing team with trust and confidence and gain practical tips and tricks that you can implement immediately to powerful effect.
Intimate, engaging and hands-on, this course will upskill you in key areas and has been thoughtfully designed to optimise your learning experience around your work week. You will walk away refreshed, inspired and confident in your leadership and the path ahead.
Download the brochure to view the full agenda.
What you will learn
Boost your leadership capability and self-awareness
Develop resilience & courage as a professional & as a leader
Cultivate your communication skills to influence & lead with credibility & clarity
Boost your negotiation skills to gain consensus & commitment from others
Improve your ability to think & solve problems to develop practical solutions
Practise authentic leadership to act with integrity & embody your organisation’s values
- Build new connections and a support network of like-minded peers
- Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks and tips to assist your leadership development journey and career progression goals
- Develop your skills as a manager or leader and help your organisation and team function more effectively
- Understand and develop yourself
- Keep going when the going gets tough – practical advice and lessons for leadership resilience and adaptability
- Solve complex problems and think strategically
- Be intuitive in your leadership approach and respond dynamically to different situations and challenging conversations
Cliftons – Collins St
1/440 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Benefits of attending in-person: This is the perfect networking opportunity for leaders, in an environment that will set you up to build new connections and a support network of like-minded peers!
Food & catering requirements: Catering is provided at all in-person The Hatchery events. Dietary requirements and special needs are to be communicated to event organisers one week prior to the event commencing. Please identify yourself to The Hatchery staff upon arrival to ensure all your needs are met.
Dress code: The event dress code is Business casual.
Prices after 1 September